<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1315214458677769400?origin\x3dhttp://shabobell.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, 6 November 2008 7:05 pm

hello(:
went back to primary school today. cause was supposed to
meet ratana and pass her the wedding invitation. no- not mine
PLEAAASE. i'm like so young. ahah. yeah , so stayed around, watch
the p6s perform their nativity play like rehearsal and stuff. so yeah.
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG 
DAVID ARCHULETA'S ALBUMS' GONNA BE OUT NEXT TUESDAY
WHICH IS ALSO THE LAST DAY OF THE O LEVELS WHICH IS GONNA
BE AN AWESOME DAY CAUSE I AM SO GONNA GET THE ALBUM.
HAAAAA. i just hope they are being shipped to singapore on the same day
as the US. 
AND YES, I AM SO SO SO EXCITED. hehh. 
-
kay so anyway, back to the going back to the primary school thing,
watched the students have their skipping competition and all, my
sister got fourth placingg! haha. awesome uh. yeah. then caught up with
ms azianah, talked talked talked. talked about going to her wedding,
she told me to bring megamike along. o.o  
hehh, she actually doesnt mind these kind of stuff and all. but its awkward uh.
and i still cant believe she actually knows about him. tsk.
-
went to mount emily park after some time at the schoool, supposed to be 
going there to pick up saga seeds  for rena. she wanted to give it as a present
to a friend. so yeah. and then cabbed to kallang when school ended. nurul had
training, so rena and her went to kallang, i went home.
-
OH OH. 
AND JUST NOW WHEN I WAS WALKING HOME, GOT THIS APEK ON A
SCOOTER CALLED ME. HE WAS LIKE "MEIMEI! MEIMEI! MEIMEI!"
I DONT KNOW WHETHER TO LAUGH OR TO CRY, 
CAUSE FIRSTLY, HE HAD NO TEEETH. - that was a total laugh factor
SECONDLY, HE WAS A DISGUSTING APEKK. - that was the scary part.
thank god he didnt follow me home. haaa. 
-
xoxo
Shabrina
-
Will you stay awake for me?
I dont wanna miss anything
I will share the air I breathe
I'll give you my heart on a string

Labels:



Save the day;