<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1315214458677769400?origin\x3dhttp://shabobell.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, 14 May 2009 10:52 pm

I AM SHOCKED/FLABBERGASTED/WHATEVERWORD THATDESCRIBESSHOCKED.
SERIOUSLY.
i was out-
to the MAGICAL PLACE :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
AND I WAS BEYOND SHOCKED UPON SEEING THE STATE OF THE PLACE.
and then i became sad.
such magical-ness should always be treasured.
and the place was polluted like mad.
and towards the left side.
i saw.
a
huge
yellow
container
that
had 
black
plastic
bags
full
of
rubbish.
I CANT BELIEVE THEY TREAT THE PLACE
LIKE A RUBBISH DUMP.
i swear-
i was angry/mad/sad when i saw my magical place. ):
-
nevertheless, i still had fun with maryanne today.
played with pebbles.
and uh, talked. and enjoyed the calmness of it all.
woohoo-
-
training was not that bad.
i wish my stamina was top notch.
then what we did today wont even make me ache.
sheesh.
tmr, i'll be walking like an idiot again.
confim plus chop plus sticker that my back will ache. 
haaa.
AND OH MY GOD.
I FINALLY FOUND A STAR PENDANT I WAS LOOKING FOR.
its so pretty,
that i have to get it.
hahah.
-
xoxo
Shabrina


Save the day;