<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1315214458677769400?origin\x3dhttp://shabobell.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, 27 May 2009 12:01 am

I LOVE ENERGIZERS.
THEY ROCK MORE THAN BATTERIES.
-
CAREBEAR CUPCAKES,
LUNCHBOX FULL OF CANDIES,
AND A CAPTAIN AMERICA COMIC BOOK.
I LOVE YOU GUYS MONSTERTRUCKLOADS.
:D
-
THANK YOU RURY FOR THE 15 BALLOONS
AND THE MICE CAKE.
I LOVE YOU MONSTERTRUCKLOADS TOO.
-
i swear, i have the bestest friends ever.
thanks su for the pink dress,
and mr d, for the tronky and ferrero rocher
and the both of you for the star wristlet.
and my nenek and aunt who made a party for me.
and mama for the shirt.
i love all of you
<3
-
xoxo
Shabrina


Save the day;