<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1315214458677769400?origin\x3dhttp://shabobell.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, 22 May 2009 10:53 pm

this week has been the most horrible for me. ):
tsk.
-pimple break outs are never good for me cause
i can get paranoid.
-knowing MYE stats isnt that good either cause
it stresses everyone up including me.
and i dont know what else that made me so moody throughout.
sheesh. i know im never like this.
i was shocked at my mood swing. ):
knowing amaths results was disastrous.
i can die i tell you.
-
thankgod-
zenith has succssfully cheered me up. :D
NORAN AMEHDA A.K.A CONCHSHELL BUDDY I DONT KNOW 
HOW I CAN EVER TRUST YOU ANYMORE. HHAHAHAHAHA
kay so this is what happened.
Noran: SHHAAAAAB. i think i left my towel at the courtt.. ehh, can anyone 
follow me pleaseeee.
(being the gullible and nice one i decided to.)
Me: okay okay, i follow. :D
Noran: so you're turning 15 soon ey, how does it feel? 
Me: uhh, okay uh, whats so nice about turning a year older. -.-
Noran: so what do you want for your birthday?
Me: hmm anything ah, i dont expe.. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
(everyone starts splashing water at me)
and yeah. hahahaha. it was funny. 
I CANT BELIEVE I WAS SO GULLIBLE.
and really guys-
this time, i was really surprised. i didnt expect anything. (:
you guys are BEYAWESOME. hhahaah.
and it was then when i also realized the reason why FRIN didnt want
to go and change.
SHEEESH. hahahah. BUT IT DEFINITELY CHEERED ME UP ;D
-
andddddddddddddddddddddd
GUESSSSSSSSSS WHAAAAAAAT.
my dad finally got me the four million dollar home crumpler! woohoo.
initially it was the five million dollar, but it was too big uh.
and yeah. NOW I CAN BRING MY CAMERA WHEREVER I GO. WOOHOO.
-
xoxo
Shabrina (:


Save the day;